It’s pointless to mention again that Adsense is one of the best contextual advertising networks. Until now, AdSense approval process was simple: You create a new AdSense account, your account is reviewed, Adsense team accepts your application, and you can implement ads on your site and start making money.
From now on, Adsense has changed the AdSense approval process, and made is easy for new publishers. Here is the new account approval process:
- Ensure your website is compatible with AdSense
- Sign up for an AdSense account
- Login to your AdSense account
- Add the AdSense code
- Wait for 1-2 weeks for final review & approval
In a typical scenario, it would take 48 hours to review your application. Once your application is approved, it would start showing ads on your blog & you will start making money.
Here is the process for AdSense approval:
- Register for an AdSense account by going to AdSense.com. Provide all the correct information about your Name, Address, and Website URL.
- Login to AdSense account, creates AdSense codes. Place the codes in your blog sidebar.
- Ads will shows as blank until final approval process doesn’t finish. It may take up to 2 weeks for approval. Make sure you don’t remove the ads.
- After the final AdSense approval, you will get a confirmation email.
- Once your AdSense earning reaches $10, AdSense will mail you a PIN to your address.
- Login to your AdSense account, and enter the Pin once you receive it.
- Congrats you have completed all the steps. Once your account reaches $100, Google will send you or wire your earning. I recommend you to enable direct bank transfer for AdSense payments.
Though this will certainly help in domain ownership verification and more over those who are signing up using someone else website, might find it tough to get into Adsense. Nonetheless, if your account is still rejected, it’s time to try out AdSense alternatives.